Hyperautomate your software requirements work with ScopeMaster
The ScopeMaster Analyser:
- reads the requirement,
- detects the functional intent,
- detects ambiguities and 8 other defect types,
- suggests improvements,
- suggests missing requirements,
- compares with other requirements,
- determines functional size,
- creates project estimates,
- generates functional test scripts.
ScopeMaster requires no setup, just import and click the analyse button.
Automated Requirements Quality Testing
Our automated static and dynamic tests scrutinise your requirements as you write them giving you realtime advice and suggestions on how to improve your requirements quality. It’s like having experts reviewing all your requirements every time, in fact many of the tests we run are recommended by the world’s leading requirements engineering experts.
Ideal for Business Analysts, Product Owners, QA leads, Test Managers
Software managers can enjoy instant visibility and insight into the quality and size of requirements. With ScopeMaster, there is no reason to start a project with half-baked requirements. Our unique quality score makes it easy to ensure your requirements are up to scratch.
Ideal for Business Analysts, Software managers, PMO leaders and project managers.
Know the Size
ScopeMaster uniquely performs fully automated requirements analysis to detect the functional size from the text of the user stories. This is known as automated functional sizing. ScopeMaster understands both of the leading ISO standards COSMIC and IFPUG.
Know the size:
- before – to plan effectively,
- during – to prioritise and manage progress,
- after – to benchmark ready for the next project
Ideal for Project Managers, Software Executives
Easy and Fun to Use
Never before has the onerous work of writing good quality software requirements been so much fun. We have also tried to make it fun to achieve 100% score every time.
Choose your language
Write your user stories in any one of these languages and ScopeMaster will analyse them: detecting users and objects, functional intent, potential defects and estimate the functional size in COSMIC Function Points.
Incredible benefits from day 1 of using ScopeMaster
- Better quality user stories / requirements
- Better documentation
- More productive requirements meetings
- Reduced scope creep
- Fewer change requests
- Less rework
- Shorter delivery schedule
Expect to achieve.
- Higher quality software
- Immediate benefits
- Minimal disruption to the team
- Encourages a quality-centric focus in your analysis team.
- Better cost and schedule estimates for your software development projects
Requirements Analysis and QA – automated
Boring stuff – made easier