Requirements Analysis and QA – automated
Boring stuff – made easier
The ScopeMaster requirements analysis engine:
- reads the requirement
- detects the functional intent
- finds potential defects
- recommends improvements
- correlates with other requirements
- estimates functional size
- generates functional test scripts
All in about 4 seconds. Get instant and informative feedback on your user stories reducing time spent in meetings and reducing rework.
Used by Business Analysts and Product Owners.
Automated Requirements Quality Testing
Built on the wisdom of many of the world’s experts in requirements engineering. Our automated static and dynamic tests will help you improve your requirements quality. It’s like having experts reviewing all your requirements.
Ideal for Business Analysts, Product Owners, QA leads, Test Managers
Software managers can get instant visibility and insight into the quality and size of requirements With ScopeMaster, there is no reason to start a project with half-baked requirements. Our unique quality score makes it easy to ensure your requirements are up to scratch.
Ideal for Business Analysts, Software managers, PMO leaders and project managers.
Know the Size
ScopeMaster actually performs fully automated requirements analysis to detect the functional size from the text of the user stories. This is known as automated functional sizing. ScopeMaster understands both of the leading ISO standards COSMIC and IFPUG. We recommend the former mainly because it is a perfect fit for Agile and outsourced projects. Know the size:
- before – to plan effectively,
- during – to prioritise and manage progress,
- after – to benchmark ready for the next project
Ideal for Project Managers, Software Executives
Easy and Fun to Use
Never before has the onerous work of writing good quality software requirements been so much fun. We have also tried to make it fun to achieve 100% score every time.
Most software testing assumes that the requirements are correct. But wait! They’re not. If your requirements volatility is causing rework, then you are wasting time and effort.
- Better quality user stories / requirements
- Better documentation
- More productive requirements meetings
- Reduced scope creep
- Fewer change requests
- Less rework
- Shorter delivery schedule
Expect to achieve.
- Higher quality software
- Immediate benefits
- Minimal disruption to the team
- Encourages a quality-centric focus in your analysis team.
- Better cost and schedule estimates for your software development projects